“We process federal, state, and local returns, while typically, other payroll processors won’t touch local returns.” – Joe Blank, Founding Partner of Streamline Payroll, LLC.
Streamline Payroll solutions are fully customizable and are supported with personalized customer service. With every payroll solution, we offer a convenient variety of ways to submit payroll info. Once data is submitted, we make the deposits, file and report all payroll taxes, and offer you clear and easy labor cost reporting. We can even tailor customized reports to your specific needs.
To ensure efficiency and integration, our payroll solutions can be synched with almost every accounting package and time & attendance system. We will keep your company in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations so you can focus on what matters to you — your business. We also provide your employees with secure access to their pay information online.
Streamline’s payroll services and programs are scalable, so we can quickly adjust to fit your company’s changing needs. No matter which method you choose, your payroll package comes with a dedicated payroll specialist to ensure that all your needs are met.
Time and Attendance
- Our time and attendance system will auto-calculate employees' hours worked daily to ensure accuracy. It will help you manage and track overtime and archive the time card history. You will reduce payroll preparation time and eliminate human error. The Fair Labor Standards Act does require that: Time tracking records (no matter how you collect the data) for non-exempt employees must include certain identifying information about the employee, his or her hours worked, and his or her wages earned. The law requires this information to be accurate. Our Work Force Management Solution's functionality and features will provide you with that compliance.
- Employers can choose from online WebPunch, mobile applications with GPS or a Biometric finger reader. You can track and manage PTO as well as job costs, tasks, department, and locations. Your time-keeping data imports into Streamline Payroll's software - there is no need for manual entry.
- Navigating the complexities of the Human Resources landscape can be an expensive proposition, frequently requiring the services of an in-house HR professional or an HR attorney. Streamline Payroll has partnered with HRAnswerLink to provide our clients with world-class HR expertise right at your fingertips.
- HRAnswerLink is the nation’s premier provider of on-demand human resource products and services.
- With access to HRAnswerLink, you ensure that your company is up to speed with Regulation & Compliance in the workplace, with HR Support Center with Pro Services, HR Academy, The Handbook Center, and HR4YourCompany.
- Harmony and productivity in the workplace are critical to meeting your business objectives, and with HRAnswerLink’s Employee Assistance Program, you’ll have access to the HR best practices of thousands of companies, from small businesses to enterprise-level corporations with thousands of employees.
- To sign up for the basic or HR on Demand services call 267-557-3600. We will provide you with a secure login and password to access HRAnswerLink.
- StreamComp is our no-down-payment workers' compensation insurance payment program. Premiums are calculated and deducted each pay period based on your actual payroll. With StreamComp, you no longer need to spend valuable administrative time processing invoices and checks for your workers compensation insurance premiums. Additionally, StreamComp can reduce or eliminate costly yearend audit adjustments. StreamComp is available for no additional processing or payment fees.
- Reduce taxes, retain talent and help your employees (and yourself) save for the future. Have Streamline help you find the right retirement plan for your company
- As the retirement and investment landscapes change, it is important to make sure you have the right type of plan for your business, your employees. If you do not have a plan in place, we can discuss the options that are available to you. Some initial services we provide, at no cost to you, include:
- Participant Education: An overview of the workplace financial planning tools available to employees who participate in your plan.
- Administrative Summary: A summary of record keeping and reporting provided by plan providers
- Plan Costs: A complete fee analysis
- Investment Selection: A comprehensive investment analysis to identify and potential gaps existing in your plan’s investment lineup
- Plan Review: A thorough review and evaluation of your current retirement plan to determine if it remains the most effective alternative for you and your employees
Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
- 401k Plans
- Roth 401k Plans
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plans
- New Comparability Plan
- Pension Plans
- Executive Deferred Compensation Plans
- Performing employee background checks ensures your company's compliance with federal, state, and local employment law, and protects you from incorrect or misleading information on resumes and job applications.
- It’s estimated that over 40% of resumes can contain false or tweaked information, so employers need confidence when hiring new employees
- Our offerings include:
- Employment Verification: When hired for a new job, employees are required to prove legal entitlement to work in the United States. Employers are required to verify the identity and eligibility to work for all new employees. An Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9 Form) must be completed and kept on file by the employer.
- Employment History Verification: Employment history includes all companies for which a potential employee has worked, job titles, dates of employment, and salary earned at each of job. An employment history verification is conducted to confirm that the employment information included on a candidate’s resume and/or job application is accurate.
- Drug Tests: There are several types of drugs tests in which candidates for employment may be asked to participate. Hiring is often contingent upon cleared drug tests and screenings.
- Criminal Records: Laws vary on checking criminal history depending on state of residence. Some states do not allow questions about arrests or convictions beyond a certain point in the past. Others only allow consideration of criminal history for certain positions. We will work within the laws of your state to get you as much information as possible.
- Job Applicant Credit Checks: Often, companies run credit checks on job applicants and employees being considered for promotion. Many times, companies use credit information as part of the process when making hiring decisions.